Our Mission is having FUN while:
– Using a professional business model to run our organization.
– Providing safe and reliable programs that meet the wants and needs of fans and promoters alike, both in the pits and on the track.
– Taking the time to involve, educate and entertain fans, both young and old, in the glory days of drag racing.
– Building a membership that takes an interest in the person and not just the car.
– Availing ourselves to help others preserve and promote this noble sport by helping racers, builders and track owners.
– Encouraging friendly competition and collaboration within our membership and with other groups.
– Employing a positive, respectful and open-minded attitude in planning, dealing with new ideas and inevitable conflicts.
– Remembering, honoring and emulating those who pioneered the sport of Drag Racing.